Wednesday, April 1, 2009

02 April 09
Thursday
WOD
Shoulder Press (find your 1 rep max)

rest 3 minutes then...

5 Rounds
Handstand Push-ups (as many reps as possible or hold the handstand for time)
25 meter shuttle Farmers Walk w/Dumbbells (the combined weight of the dumbbells should equal 75% of your bodyweight)

This not a timed event, rest two minutes between rounds. Your score for the farmers walk shuttle will equal the number of 25 meter legs you are able to complete without putting the weight down.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Programmer-

I'm confused, which is a common event I know, but with the farmers walk, is it one 25m carry and I count the number of drops as fouls or do I have them keep going until they drop? I had the Team 6 class do one 25m carry and counted the number of drops as fouls, is that incorrect?

-GNC

Anonymous said...

You were in-correct, you were suppose to count the number of 25 meter lengths they completed before they dropped the weight. Here's what I put on the blog. "Your score for the farmers walk shuttle will equal the number of 25 meter legs you are able to complete without putting the weight down." Team 6 got over, I guess we'll have to fix that with tommorow's WOD.MP

Anonymous said...

Did someone correctly measure out 25 meters today? The last farmers carry was double the length of recommended distance. It was a nightmare and I think Angela would agree.
Kate

Anonymous said...

I agree:)
Angela