Sunday, April 26, 2009



What can one pissed off woman accomplish?


What can one pissed off woman accomplish? See the pics below. I have found with my little wife the easiest way to motivate her is to tell her she can't do something. In the pics below she built everything (floor, cabinets, counter tops, vanity etc..) It's pretty impressive what a pissed off woman can do.




Kitchen, she actually routed the counter tops and built the entire cabinet system from scratch.


Bathroom


Vanity in the bathroom, everything done by one little woman.

3 comments:

Gina W said...

Wow, your wife is awesome! It looks beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I know ain't it cool. I'm convinced if I wasn't around the Pope would have her redo the Sistine Chapel. She has other projects she's working on and I'm working on motivating her:).MP

Anonymous said...

Ron and I would like a deck extension does she work outdoors...everything looks great!!
Katie