Thursday, June 25, 2009

26 June 09
Friday
Warm-up
500 meter row
3 rounds
25 push ups
15 knee to elbows

WOD
Back Squat***
5 reps, 4 reps, 3 reps, 2 reps, 1 rep

For time:
4 rounds
5 x Over head squat 135lbs men/ 95lbs women
27 x Jump Ring Dips
10 x Chest to Bar kipping pullups
5 x Push Press 135lbs men/95lbs women

Finish with 10 minutes of stretching

***Note Ron I should finish the e-book this weekend. I think there are some things in there that we can use, his program is very similar to the Bigger, Faster, Stronger program.****

Happy Birthday "Chesty" Puller, I'm sure you are kicking somebodies ass somewhere.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since I was a "slacker" yesterday, I'm going to do both thurs & fri WOD's this afternoon...wish me luck!
Gala

Anonymous said...

Have fun Gala and pack a lunch because thursday really sucked.

Back Squat 315 x 1

WOD as rx'd: 14:10
MP

Anonymous said...

I took the opposite route from gala and I was a slacker today. I am trashed from my 2-a-days this week, so I did the squats and called it a day. I did however, do my PR 165# x 3.
linds

Anonymous said...

Gala the gym closes at 7p.m. so good luck on doing both WOD's today.

Katie

Anonymous said...

Hound, I think your right and you should start seeing them every so often. Finally my imcompetence pays off with a good idea.MP

Anonymous said...

Great workout today Mike (anything with OHS rocks!)

Back Squat x 1 #185

WOD as rx'd 11:53

Andrea