Tuesday, June 16, 2009

17 June 09
Wednesday
Warm-up
DOT Drill
3 rounds
10 x L-sit pull
10 x Hand Stand push-up
adjust these numbers appropriate to you ability.

WOD
Deadlift
3 sets of 5 reps (go for your 5 rep max on the last set and rest at 3 minutes preferably 5 minutes between sets)

For time
1. 100 meter run
10 Thrusters 95lbs men/65lbs women
2. 100 meter run
10 KB Swings 53lbs men/35lbs women
3. 100 meter run
10 Thrusters 95lbs men/65lbs women
4. 100 meter run
10 KB Swings 53lbs men/35lbs women
5. 100 meter run
10 Thrusters 95lbs men/65lbs women
6. 100 meter run
10 KB Swings 53lbs men/35lbs women
7. 100 meter run
10 Thrusters 95lbs men/65lbs women
8. 100 meter run
10 KB Swings 53lbs men/35lbs women
9. 100 meter run
10 Thrusters 95lbs men/65lbs women
10. 100 meter run
10 KB Swings 53lbs men/35lbs women
** Ideally you would do this WOD outdoors and place the thrusters at one end and the swings at the other end. The number beside the 100 meter sprint just indicates what sprint it is and not the number of sprints required. Example 2. 100 meter run = the second sprint**

Finish with 10 minutes of stretching.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hound, I like your sub's and I'm interested to see what you do for the Wed WOD. I think it would be appropriate for you to do Leg Presses if you were able to sneak it outside. Of course Cindy would probably wonder who the hell is that homo out there doing Leg presses and how in the hell did he get that thing out there. I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I think it's worth a try.MP

Anonymous said...

Deadlift 315 x 5
WOD:10:25
MP

Anonymous said...

Girl's time of the day 12:52 RX didn't think there was anyway I would beat Linds with how fast she runs. Deadlift 215 X 5 only did two sets though wasn't feeling it.

Hound said today was his day off so he didn't do WOD. The guy time of day was Jamie at (10:?)something I will let you know tomorrow Mike but pretty sure you were faster.

And Hound not nice to say wife is retarted she is in there and doing what she can at moment. Nothing wrong with modifying with bands. Wish I looked at blog before I saw you tonight because I would have said something to you in person!!! I will see you later.

Katie

Anonymous said...

Mike,

I get surgery tomorow so I will not be doing legs for a bit. However, I will try to do 100 pull-ups and dips every other day, while doing straight legged sit-ups on the days in between.
What is your email address. I have an awsome ebook to send you on training.

Ron

Anonymous said...

Ron,
Good luck with the surgery and email is perry173@msn.com
Look forward to reading the book. Thanks MP