Thursday, May 21, 2009

22 May 09
Friday
Warm-up
30 Double Unders
Back Squat up to working sets

WOD
Back Squat
3 sets of 3 reps (progress with each set and last set do as many as possible up to 10 reps)
Deadlift
1 set of 3 reps (go as heavy as possible)

Rest 3 minutes

For time
800 meter run
21 Back Squat (225lbs men/160lbs women)
21 Chest to Bar Pull-ups
21 Ring Dips

400 meter run
15 Deadlift (225lbs men/160lbs women)
15 Pull-ups with no kip
15 Handstand Push-ups

200 meter run
9 Sumo Deadlifts (225lbs men/160lbs women)
9 L-sit pull-ups
9 Burpees (with push-up, jump, and hand clap)

Scale weight as appropriate

Finish with 10 minutes of stretching

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is going to be an awesome butt kicking workout. Great way to kick off a crazy weekend!
Angela

Unknown said...

I agree Angela. :-) I think I might need about 5 people to help me run the WOD tomorrow though. LOL Really enjoyed all the WODS this week and love the lifting sequences you are doing. Tomorrow shoud be awesome!!!

Jackie

Anonymous said...

Looks like a challenging one will have to be done on Tuesday though going to beach....have fun with it everyone. Happy Memorial Day!!! See you all next week.
Katie

Gina W said...

I don't think I've been doing enough crossfit wod's, or maybe it's my mood, but this looks like it sucks!! Geez!
Guess I need to convince myself that running is fun.