Sunday, May 3, 2009

04 May 09
Monday
Monday
Warm-up
Dot Drill (reference link on right hand side of page)
5 Box Jumps @ 20 inches
5 Box Jumps @ 24 inches
5 Box Jumps @ 28 inches
5 Box Jumps @ 32 inches

Box Squats up to working sets

WOD
Box Squats (height of box should put the crease of your hip about one inch below the knee)
5, 4, 3, 2, 1 reps (2-3 minutes rest between sets, progress with each set, last set do 1 or more)

Rest 3 minutes

Three rounds, 21-15- and 9 reps, for time of:
Overhead Squat (95lbs men/65lbs women)
Chest to bar Pull-ups

Finish with 10 minutes of stretching

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I like these last couple of WOD's Mike, keep them coming! If you aren't busy and are close to Gahanna, OH on May 16 and 17 Cindy, Angela and I will be there at the Regional Qualifiers.
Finished this one in 8:13 with #85 OHS.
Andrea

Anonymous said...

Andrea, I'm glad you liked the workouts. That's a fairly quick time, I had a difficult time getting my timming down on the pullups. I guess I just need to do more chest to bar pullups. I'll be at a wedding that weekend, but best of luck, I'm sure you'll do great. Tell Thomas hello.MP