Tuesday, October 6, 2009

07 Oct 09
Wednesday

Active Rest
Suggested activities:
Snatch Practice - Take that however you want, but I will be doing the Big 21 (I'll start with the bar, do one rep, then add 5 lbs and repeat this process 21 times)

Run 5K for time.

Use some caution with both activities, because we'll hit some strength work Thursday and Friday. I'm going to follow the 3 on 1 off protocol for a change of pace and use the off days to do some specific skill training. Those of you who are still using the blog for your training, use those active rest days to work on those weaknesses that are holding you back. The 3/1 protocol will give us some flexibility and enable me to provide quite a bit of variety to the WODs, so buckle-up, good times ahead.MP

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ran 5k: 26:40

Jenn

Anonymous said...

Good Job Jen!! Hope school is going well. My run still stinks.
Chrissy