Wednesday, July 15, 2009

16 July 09
Thursday
Bench Press or Weighted Dips (All the percentages should be based upon 90% of your max.)
1x5 @ 40%
1x5 @ 50%
1x3 @ 60%
75% x 5 reps
85% x 3 reps
95% x 1 or more reps

UPDATE TO WOD
WOD
2 minutes of pushups
2 minutes of situps
7 minute Row
No rest between movements.
Score will = Number of pushups + Number of situps + Number of calories
Example: 100 pushups + 100 situps + 500 calories = 700

Finish with 10 minutes of stretching.
BTW there is a rumor in yesterday's comment section that the Wabbitt was seen at the beach this past weekend.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

yes I can do this one!!!

Anonymous said...

Good I will see you in the am and if the Cadiot's show up, we'll skin them up too.MP

Anonymous said...

Weighted Dips: 45lbs x 19
WOD: Score 181
MP

Anonymous said...

Mike I am not trying to be rude but why was your score so low? I have seen your times...it didn't make sense.
katie

Anonymous said...

I don't know unless I didn't articulate the scoring system well. I derived my score from total number of pushups plus total number of situps plus total number of calories in 7 minutes. I averaged over 18 carlories a minute during the row and I don't think I could have went much faster. I did sprint a mile before the WOD, but I didn't think it effected me that much, of course I might just suck.MP

Anonymous said...

You don't suck its just hard for me to believe the person noone can ever beat did maybe 55 combined push up and situps in 4 minutes. You do have some off days nice to know you are human!!
kate

Anonymous said...

Katie, I just figured it out, it should have been PU/SU 151 + 130 = 281 MP