Thursday, December 4, 2008

05 Dec 08
Friday
WOD
For Time:
3 Rounds

Row for calories
Jumping Squats (45lb bar men/35lb bar women) Place bar on traps, execute a full squat, explode out of the squat, feet must come off the ground.
Pull-ups

*Note: Find your Max for the box jump. No step is allowed, and feet must leave the ground only one time. Once you find your max box jump substract it from your height. That number equals the reps/calories per round. Example Height 68 inches, Box Jump 30 inches = 38 reps/calories per movement.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OUCH! That sounds evil Mike.

H.

Anonymous said...

H. you asked for it so you got it. I just hope your not banned from the gym. MP

Anonymous said...

He isn't banned, but I may beat him with a PVC pipe randomly during his next workout.

Also, where is the Wabbitt? She has been MIA for two days. I hope her battle with the bar didn't cripple her again. Oh and Wabbitt, if you are reading this, next week is Pick on the Hound week, just so he doesn't feel left out.

-GNC

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

H.

Anonymous said...

Alone. Abandoned by my mates and left for dead.
You ask yourselves, "How could one man survive?"
Pitted against the vises of the Evil Scientist, which were being carried out by The Ruthless One, Cindy.
As I was draped over the balcony in the brisk winter air, steam rising off of my mangled, beaten body. Swallowing the apple from an earlier meal, like a cow feasting on regurgative cud. I too wandered; How?
But alas, here sits I. ALIVE!

Hope that painted a pretty picture for everyone.
73 in Tall
44 in Box Jump
= 29 cal & 29 reps.
I finished in 19 something.
By the way, lets not tell Cindy it was my idea to max box jump. She was'nt to happy about having to move the tires around all day. Remember H. is your friend.

H.