Thursday, October 30, 2008

30 Oct 08
Friday
WOD

Old Lady Helen
3 rounds for time
400 meter run
21 Swings
12 pullups

I have to go out of town friday, so I did this WOD today and hit 8:36. There have been some strong perfomances this week and it looks like "TomJohn" is taking care of Team 6 really well. Next week will be a little wacky, but it should be fun and shake things up a little bit. So tune in Sunday..... I'm comming home to see 'moma' this weekend "WooHoo", but I'm afraid the honey do list will be to large for me to make it out to ECCF. Hopefully, I'll be able to drop in sometime this month and I'll let you know when I'm heading your way. Have great weekend. MP

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy $h!t......Mike I am taking it that "Moma" means Congrats? Was there still lead in the pencil???? If so.....yeah!!!!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Cin

Anonymous said...

Whats up Mike
My Helen time was 11:32 and those were some very cold 400 meter runs at 6am.
You got me kind of worried about next week.
Have a great weekend and a safe trip.

Hound
ECCF Team 6