Tuesday, October 21, 2008

22 Oct 08
Wed
WOD
"The Hound"
For Time:
45 Thrusters (weight=75% of bodyweight)

Rules for the WOD:
1. Squat racks are not allowed.
2. Once the weight comes off the ground it will be considered a foul everytime the weight touches the floor.
3. This is an individual event, so no help from your teammates to get the weight off the floor.
4. Every foul will require 10 pullups before you are allowed to continue.
5. If you must modify the weight, indicate it when you post your score.

"Wabbitt" I'm not sure but I believe that's "The Hound" I hear a baying, so come up with a smart plan.

Great job everybody, I ended up completing it in 12:39 (135lbs bw 168/80 pull-ups)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike,

31:16, #125 (60% BW), 100 Pull ups. Jp

Anonymous said...

Ha! I beat the Hound today, but I was not feeling very strong after yesterday's amazing deadlifting feat. I nearly fell down twice while we adjusted my thruster weight (yes, the half-retarded crossfit ninja is still in full force!) So, I ended up with 14:42 at 65#, with 90 pullups. We were all cursing you at the end of this one, and there are pictures of various ones of us laid out on the floor. You would have been very amused!

Anonymous said...

13:14 rxed -that was brutal fun. 135(bw 183) 50 pull ups

Anonymous said...

Mike Im back online!!!!
You should have called this "Death of the Hound"
19 reps @ 115lbs
26 reps @ 95lbs
100 frikin pull ups
165lbs body weight.
THE HOUND

Anonymous said...

Joe, awesome work, I'm sure it won't be long before you finally catch that silly Wabbitt. We'll have to throw this one back in the mix in a couple of months.
MP