Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Lucky Dog Bootcamp



For those interested I will start running a boot-camp 03 Feb 2014.  The proceeds from the camp will be donated to HAWC (Harnett Animal Welfare Coalition).  I hear the President is pretty cute and I'm not above bribery to get my way with her.  So this is really a twoofer, help more than one old dog get lucky.  Speaking of lucky don't forget Friday night is Lucky Dog Bingo!!!

Boot-camp Class will run Monday-Friday for one hour
Class Dates 03 Feb - 28 Feb 2014
Cost: $50 dollar donation for four week class
Time: 0600-0700 OR 6pm - 7pm
Place:  Lillington Park  307 S 1st St, Lillington, NC 
Sign-up in the comment section of this post
What to wear? Really!!! You may have to pick up something, so if you have tender little hands I would bring gloves.

Instructor Credentials:
Undergraduate Degree in Health Promotion from the University of Louisville
Served as Crossfit Instructor and primary programmer for East Coast Crossfit in Southern Pines (this class however will not be a Crossfit class, but will involve bodyweight circuit training)
Former Special Forces Selection Commander responsible for assessing and selecting future Special Forces Soldiers, as well as preparing 18X (recruits from civilian sources) for the rigors of Special Forces selection.
Generally considered a barrel chested, steely-eyed Freedom Fighter by my children.






Ollie provides a demonstration of possible class activities.

Primary Instructor: Coach Whiskey Pete
Something worth dying for, my two favorite things about HAWC

Join the cause to piss off all of HAWC's naysayers and join me on Monday.  I can't help it I'm a Revolutionist by trade.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Make sure everyone that attends brings a full dose of integrity! This will be beneficial to all that attend. You couldn't ask for a better instructor. If you think Chuck Norris is tuff, this is the guy that trained him how to be tuff!

Anonymous said...

Just how much beer does Pete drink in a day? I don't think I have ever seen a beer gut on a dog before.